Contact Details

  Email: peter.lyons@cpdtraining.net
  Landline: Please email us
  Mobile: +44 (0) 77177 96359

We do not offer public courses

News Items

THE YEAR IN REVIEW

28. Feb 2014

2013 was a particularly busy year for CPD Training (UK) Ltd. Among the highlights were;   - 9 fully attended Higher Rights of Audience training courses and assessments were held. Read More

 

CPD TRAINING FOR DOCTORS

05. Jan 2014

Following a number of requests, CPD Training (UK) will now be providing training in legal skills for doctors.   CPD Training has appointed prominent Belfast consultant, Dr Phillip O’Connor to assist in the preparation and delivery of the training. Read More

 

Higher Rights of Audience was our most popular course of 2013.

96% of candidates described the training as excellent and the remaining 4% described it as good.

 

CPD Training (UK) Limited offers a one day assessment for Higher Rights of Audience (Civil) which comprises a written examination (90 minutes); an Interim Application (8 minutes), a trial speech or submission (8 minutes) and an exercise in witness handling such as cross-examination or examination-in-chief (15 minutes). Read more

 

 

 Plese use the link to see our latest

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome to Our Website

 

Who we are  

CPD Training (UK) Limited represents the best value in top quality legal training. Our courses are entertaining, flexible and above all, educational. CPD's trainers are innovative and enthusiastic and have a wealth of experience.

 

What we do

Some of the finest law firms in the world continue to call on CPD Training (UK) for high quality courses in Arbitration and Trial Advocacy, Higher Rights of Audience, Negotiation, Mediation, Presentation Skills, Written Advocacy and Civil Litigation.

 

mouse

 

Our clients

Our clients include Skadden Arps, Linklaters, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, O'Melveny and Myers, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton, Bär & Karrer, , DLA Piper, CMS, Eversheds,  Mayer Brown, Vinson & Elkins, Dentons, Berwin Leighton Paisner, Burges Salmon, Dechert, SJ Berwin, Bond Dickinson, Baker Botts, Hill Dickinson, Ward Hadaway, Covington and Burling, The Law Society of Northern Ireland, The Northern Ireland Environment Agency, the DPP of Ireland and Gordons.

 

Please take a look around our site at the courses we are able to offer. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us as we would be very happy to develop a bespoke course to meet your requirements.

 

 

We are a Lex Mundi Preferred Provider for Advocacy and International Arbitration Training.